Well… we rocked it this Thanksgiving (as always).
but this year… the meals were less spread apart and our stomachs felt the pain!
2 Thanksgiving feasts 2 hours apart. My mouth was so excited, my stomach is still angry.
We love having our families so close! But it does make splitting up the holidays a little trickier. However I really think we’ve mastered it, and because we have such kind and relaxed parents, they’re good on us bouncing back and forth. We got to see ALL our siblings, nephews, and nieces! It was awesome. And we each had about 7 pieces of pie. It like I said, ROCKED!
What am I most grateful for this Thanksgiving?
1. A healthy, recovering body.
2. Taco Amigo: Seriously though, I love that place. I don’t know that I’ll ever be able to move for a long period of time out of Utah because it doesn’t exist anywhere else!
3. Brandon’s interview for med school at the U this coming Monday! (prayers please!)
4. Wonderful family and friends who are close by and who are awesome!
5. A job
6. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
and of course
7. My wonderful eternal man roommate! He truly is my best friend.
Happy Holidays Everyone!